Last updated: August 30, 2021
By reading and using https://rachelcribby.com, you are agreeing to the terms listed below:
- Rachel Cribby of rachelcribby.com is the owner of all intellectual property published on this site, including written work, photography, video, and design unless otherwise noted. This work is protected by copyright law and may not be copied, published, reproduced, manipulated, modified for any purpose, including commercial, without explicit written consent.
- The material provided on rachelcribby.com is for the purposes of information, inspiration, and entertainment. It is not a substitute for qualified legal or professional advice. I accept no responsibility or liability for any damages or losses resulting from relying on the content on rachelcribby.com.
- I respect your privacy.
- I am committed to protecting your privacy and your personal data.
- I am committed to making sure your data is held securely and for no longer than is necessary.
- I am committed to collecting the minimal amount of data that is necessary for the efficient operation of rachelcribby.com.
- Data may include, but is not limited to, the information provided in contact forms, blog comment fields, and IP address information as collected by analytics providers and advertisers.
- Rachelcribby.com reserves the right to install Google Analytics to better understand what people look at on the website. IP addresses, in and of themselves, do not allow me in any way to identify you as an individual, but I still treat the information as personal data, which I respect and safeguard.
- Any data stored via Google Analytics account will automatically delete every 26 months.
- All online inquiries which require no further follow up, communication, or analysis will be deleted every 24 months.
- I take all reasonable measures to protect the security of rachelcribby.com and, by extension, your personal data. This includes using strong passwords and log-in systems.
- All contracts with staff and service providers include a Data Protection Agreement as necessary.
- I will not sell my clients’ personal information or contact information to any other company.
- I will not place my clients’ information on spam lists.
- You have the right to obtain from me confirmation about how information is being used and held.
- You have the right to request personal data to be deleted and to end subscriptions (if applicable).
- I will notify my readers of any security breaches of their personal data within 72 hours of such a breach.
- I aspire to comply to the fullest extent possible with applicable data protection regulations, in particular the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). That includes using GDPR compliant partners for analytics, newsletter services, and affiliate sales.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of rachelcribby.com and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site.
- Email newsletters related cookies: If rachelcribby.com offers newsletter or email subscription services, cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Form related cookies: When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or blog comment fields, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies: To provide you with a great experience on rachelcribby.com, I may provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, I may set cookies so that this information can be recalled whenever you interact with a page that would be affected by them.
Third Party Cookies
- rachelcribby.com uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that I can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so I can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Other third-party analytics may be used to track and measure usage of rachelcribby.com so that I can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how I can improve the site for you.
- Advertisers, such as those identified in affiliate links, banner ads, and other forms of online advertising which may appear from time to time on this site, utilize their own cookies in order to track user preferences and browsing history.
- I use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the following social media sites, which may include, but not be limited to, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest, may set cookies through rachelcribby.com which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes. This should be researched in the respective privacy policies of these companies.
If you have further questions please contact me at any time.
Finally, you may return to this page at any time by clicking on the link in the footer of all of my pages.